There is an Outer Rim May update that will be released by Electronic Arts and Dice to address game bugs since the release of the latest DLC. While the new Outer Rim expansion pack has only been out for a few weeks, many players have been complaining about crashes, errors, and some other bugs that have been affecting game play.
One of bugs that many players know about is where the Battlefield credits do not add up at the end of the round, and remain showing at zero. While the credits do actually get awarded to the player, the fact that it does not properly show the total is just one example of the minor fixes that we can expect to see in next month’s update.
Another issue that is quite common that players have been noticing is where the Hutt Contract progression shows up after the round. The progression continues to show Hutt Contracts that are already completed, which of course doesn’t make much sense. It should show you which ones you are currently working on, or the ones that the previously played round contributed to.
Besides addressing the popular credits, and Hutt Contract bug, we are expected to see some Battlefront game tweaks and improvements to address some crashing that has occurred. There has been reports that players are crashing when they are near, or even at, level 60. While the credits bug and Hutt Contract can be annoying, game crashes can be very frustrating and so we are looking forward to this fix. I have even experienced some game crashes myself while recently playing, which really sucks.
Here is the full list posted by Sledgehammer70 that the team is currently working on for the Outer Rim May update.
Outer Rim May Update
- Credits Not Being Rewarded
- Rank 59-60 Crashing
- Kicked from servers when looking at friends profile
- Invincibility Bug
- Hutt Contract end game screen shows the same progress and never updates
- Deluxe Edition Content Locked
- Hutt Contract Challenge Progression Freezing or Resetting
- Hutt Contracts Completed and Weapons Are Not Unlocking
- Auto Balancing
- Online friend avatars not displaying correctly
- Unable to use Jump packs while shields are active
- Leia Squad Shield (Trooper Bane not able to shot through the shield)
- Hero Hunt – Dual Heroes on the same team
- Can’t swap weapons when shield active
- When 900 years old you reach… Achievement
- Greedo Diorama Bug 7/9 unlocked
- Trait Cards Not Selectable
- Aerial Combat no damage in strafing runs against enemy fighters
- Selecting Heroes on X1 Sometimes Leads to the Game Picking the Hero for the Player
- Can only rank up from Combat score
- Kills not being recorded
- Playlists not dropping players into matches
- Focus Fire Not Registering For Scattergun Contract
- UI Spelling Errors (Hutt Contracts)
- The Collect Section Tab Shows Three
- Can’t choose a hero on the UI by moving the mouse over anymore (PC)
- Invisible platform
- Inactive Players Not being kicked from servers
- DL-44, EE-3, SE-14C and DL-18 all lock up after a single trigger pull *when aimed at an enemy* (PS4)
- Charge amounts for Star Cards not showing correctly
- Power ups and charges floating high in the air on Turning point
- AT-ST Token Bug on Hoth Twilight via Turning Point
- Win Rate Stat Showing 1% in-game
- Orbital Strike Triggering Bug
- Cargo – Stealing cargo, cargo return/stolen issues, Untouched cargo return